Monday, August 17, 2009

Claro, claro, claro.. did I say claro??

Its August 17, and I suck at finding places in a city. Definitely.
Several conclusions have been made.
1. Bolivian women have long hair. I have not seen ANY short cut since I am here.
2. Dont go to Bolivian parties unless you drink. A lot!
3. I have never wasted a thought on how much the inventor of the Dixie toilet has served humanity. Now I do.

On another note, I have been to the festival of the Virgen de Urcupina with my host family. I have rarely seen so many people in one place! We went on a huge hill to clobber stones, which we then took back home and will take to some temple next sunday to get the Virgen's benediction. The stones are symbols for wealth and shall help the family to have much money all throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment