Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Airport pictures!! *yay*


1st stop: Brazil, Sao Paolo. I have never been more grateful for the internationality of McDonalds. And btw.. when they say CABINE, they do mean it.. the Rest and Sleep motel I went to at the airport was nothing more than a cleaning room with a 2 story bed in it. Whatever, I slept!! :D


2nd stop: Asuncion, Paraguay. The gap between rich and poor is so huge, it seems like there are worlds in between the top of a 12 story hotel, and dust eating children down in the streets. Btw, the picture shows my view from said hotel window over the Paraguay river.


3rd and final stop: Cochabamba. I do not have a representative picture I could add; however, when I get some more time (and my willingness to wait 30min until one picture is uploaded), I may post some pics

from Urkupina.

No comments:

Post a Comment