Saturday, November 14, 2009

Back to Canada.. wait.. what?!

Yes, that's not an early April's Fool joke.. I have received an offer for Ph.D studies from my home university in Montréal, starting in January 2010. The studies are being subventioned, so I could not reasonably refuse. Things tend to happen very suddenly in my life...!

Also, I will most probably go into education from October 2010 onwards. What does this all mean?
First, Byebye Bolivia :/ I'll be leaving in 2 weeks for Germany. Christmas with my family, o yay!

Then Montreal, by the end of december. So many things to think of, and to organize.. Gotta get a room, a flight, my papers in order, my bags packed, say my Goodbyes to my family and friends here in Cocha.. I shall be back eventually though! La historia ya no se acabo!! :)



(Me at work, preparing educative material for some of our workshops)

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Anja, so ein schönes Foto! Das ist jetzt alles sehr überraschend gekommen - schade, dass Du nur so kurz in Bolivien sein konntest.. so in der Weihnachtszeit wäre es sicher spannend geworden. Toll aber auch, dass Du bald wieder zurück in Montreal bist, diese Stadt hat schon fast Schicksalscharakter für Dich... Ich freu mich, dass wir dich bald vom Flughafen abholen können - bitte noch rechtzeitig das Datum bekanntgeben!

    Bussiii

    Maam

    ReplyDelete